Family Immigration

If you are a citizen or a lawful permanent resident of the United States you can follow a multi- step process to help your family members immigrate to the U.S. A U.S. citizen can sponsor any family member in their immediate family such as their husband, wife, son or daughter of any age. A U.S. citizen who is at least 21 years old, can sponsor their brother, sister, or parent.

For immediate relatives of a U.S. citizen, an immigrant visa number is issued immediately. The U.S. does not put a limit on the number of green cards issued in this category. Once the application is approved and processed, the family member may enter the U.S.

Other family members such as grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins are issued immigrant visa numbers on a first come first serve basis. This category has a limited number of green cards available, and can in some cases can take anywhere from 3 to 23 years.

For more information click here:


We hope that you will find our site informative and useful. Our goal is to provide the highest quality legal services to you and your business in a timely fashion. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you and to discuss how we may be of service.

(203) 934-3428

520 Main Street West Haven, Connecticut 06516


Monday-Friday: 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM