Permanent Residency (Green Card)

For a foreign national to be granted permanent residence in the United States a relative or employer must petition for the foreign national. An immigrant visa number is issued as it becomes available according to order of importance (application type).

The application procedure will vary depending on who is sponsoring the applicant. Applicants who are adjusting their status can apply for a work permit, and or advance parole (to travel outside of the U.S.) while their application is pending.

For more information click here:


We hope that you will find our site informative and useful. Our goal is to provide the highest quality legal services to you and your business in a timely fashion. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you and to discuss how we may be of service.

(203) 934-3428

520 Main Street West Haven, Connecticut 06516


Monday-Friday: 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM