Re-entry after Removal

Any foreign national who has been deported from the United States must in most cases wait outside of the country for between 1 and 20 years depending on the reason for deportation. Some immigrants may attempt re-entry through lawful means using form I-212.

It is highly recommended in these cases to have an immigration lawyer, as applications and procedures can be complicated.


We hope that you will find our site informative and useful. Our goal is to provide the highest quality legal services to you and your business in a timely fashion. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you and to discuss how we may be of service.

(203) 934-3428

520 Main Street West Haven, Connecticut 06516


Monday-Friday: 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM