Student Visas

Almost anyone of any age and educational background can obtain a visa to study and live in the United States. Types of schools include: universities, collages, graduate, ESL (English as second language), or vocational school. Once accepted to the school, they will issue the student an I-20 form, which is needed to apply for the F-1 student visa.

Interested applicants can apply in their home country at the U.S. embassy. If already in the U.S., the applicant can apply to have their immigration status changed to student. There are certain requirements that the student and school must meet in order to qualify for an F-1 student visa

For more information click here:


We hope that you will find our site informative and useful. Our goal is to provide the highest quality legal services to you and your business in a timely fashion. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you and to discuss how we may be of service.

(203) 934-3428

520 Main Street West Haven, Connecticut 06516


Monday-Friday: 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM